(1) Silver Fox: In the backstage area, behind the glossy surface of any big fashion event, you’ll most likely find Silver desperately trying to get into a pair of three numbers too small Margiela’s just seconds away from the catwalk. Travelling between the most powerful fashion centres of Europe, this androgynous veteran knows the ins and outs of the busy fashion system from a hard working model perspective.
(2) Pat Ternmaster: After years of education within the complex art of pattern cutting, this dedicated Yamamoto-enthusiast from the classical venues of Vienna knows fashion down to the thread. Obsessed with garments, and with a cutting-edge expertise in fabrics, construction and tailoring, not a sloppy stitch will be safe from this sharp eyed master of clothing.
(3) Purple Rain: As with the sweet vocals of Prince, Purple will become your best friend and stick with you through the hardest of times. With an outcast upbringing in a gangster family, this lonely soul searched for comfort with a far relative that happened to be a skilled programmer. As their friendship went on, this soon-to-be hacking underdog finally made peace with the world through digital enlightment. Purple explored the far and beyonds of this new viral sanctuary, which have made this Purple into one of the most vigorous digital trend spotters as we dig deep into the gutters of Vogue Runway.
(4) Mango Margoushka: This lovely being will enchant you with allurement and fascinate you with intelligence. Behind a sweet surface you’ll find layers and layers of knowledge that are built on a foundation of wiseness and insight.
(5) Steve: Ever wondered who your strange neighbour is that seems to be carving out instruments out of vegetables? Well, look no further.
(6) The pop-up: Popup or pop-up could refer to: Batted ball, a type of hit ball in baseball; Hidden headlamps, also called pop-up headlamps; Pop-up book, or movable books; Pop Up (album), a 2007 album by Yelle; Popup camper, a type of recreational vehicle; Pop-up restaurant, is temporary restaurant; Pop-up retail, short-term sales spaces; Boilie, a buoyant fishing bait also known as pop-ups.